Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This weekend Anna, Jessica, Heather, and I all went to the scrapbook expo. I took pictures, but I can't find the cord to upload them. Soooo, I am going to post a few pictures of the kids at the wave pool in August. We spent quite a few afternoons cooling off at the wave pool. It is definately a favorite family activity.
Jennie Lin and I decided we'd better take the kids one last time before school started, so we grabbed a couple of 5$ Little Ceasar's pizzas and spent the afternoon swimming. Zachary has to wear a life jacket because he is so crazy. He spends the entire time trying to get into the highest waves he can. In fact, he has been fished out of the waves two different times by the lifeguard! He now knows that he is not allowed past 3 feet no matter what! Carlee is a little more timid, but everytime we go she gets a little bit more interested in getting out in the waves. Her favorite thing to do is get a creamie popsicle and layout next to the water. Here are a few pictures of Zak, McCoy, Carlee, and Maddy.




2 comments:

Charlotte said...

sounds like fun! come and get some peaches if you want some!

Josh N Kim said...

Hi Jaime. Cute kids! You need to give me a lesson on blogging. I hope to see you soon.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash