Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10/27/10

Last night we carved our pumpkins. Jared didn't get home until 7 from work and Zak was dancing around asking "when's dad getting home" over and over again. He was so excited! Carlee went for a simple Boo design and Zak wanted something more elaborate. He didn't want me to help carve his pumpkin. He kept saying "I want dad to do it. I'm afraid you'll mess it up". lol. Luckily, I did just fine! After the pumpkins were carved we made pumpkin seeds. I didn't eat any because I had an upset stomach, but Jared and the kids pigged out. Here's a few pictures of the kids scooping out the pumpkin guts.



In Orangeville the 6th graders get to do the haunted house at the Halloween Carnival. Yesterday we started working on our part of the house. We are in charge of the "kitchen". We are planing on having someone stick there head through a hole in a table and put a pot on top. When the kids walk by the chef will take the pot off and the kid in the table will scare them. We are also going to have body parts laying around and someone with a chef had and apron holding a bloody saw. Carlee and her friends are super excited. We actually had about 15 kids sign up to be in our area. It should be a lot of fun! I will post some pictures when it's finished.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! I was excited when I saw you had posted. Carlee's hair looks so pretty! Did you fix it? Or did she? They are such a cute mix of you and Jared. Can totally tell they are related!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash