Thursday, October 28, 2010

10/28/10

Please excuse the fact that Zak looks half asleep in this picture. lol. He's like me...he has a hard time taking a picture with his eyes open. It's a curse that comes from my mom. We always have to take pictures over and over again so everybody's eyes are open. Tonight we shaved his head so he can be an old man for Halloween. It's kind of hard to tell in this picture but the sides are quite a bit longer than the top. He's going to wear suspenders and old man glasses. It's hilarious!! Last night I played bunko with a bunch of my friends. We dressed up in costumes and had cafe rio burritos for dinner (YUM!). This is a picture of my friend Jenna...she's a fat tourist. I dressed up 80's style with big hair and acid washed jeans. I wish I would have gotten a picture! We had lots of fun and I actually won 10 bucks! Surprise!



A picture of Tiff and Jenn looking cute!
I spent today in Orem christmas shopping and hanging out with Jessica. Carlee is super hard to buy for this year. All she wants is a cell phone, but that isn't going to happen until later this year when Emery Telcom gets their phones. I was hoping that would happen before Christmas, but it looks like it will happen at the beginning of the year.







0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash